From 09/25/2011 to 10/24/2011
- 11:16 pm Feature #1568: Allow synching for multiple containers
- Need to check Uploading, Downloading, RelativePath generation
- 09:48 pm Revision 5750d7cc: Renamed Others to others-shared
- Added account name to container info
Now creating Pithos and containers folders, except Trash
- 08:31 pm Feature #1568 (Closed): Allow synching for multiple containers
- 08:30 pm Feature #1566: Convert shared sync to manual operation
- One significant reason to change to manual is that it is not possible to synch new files that are dropped in a client...
- 08:27 pm Feature #1567 (Closed): Handle both 401 and 403 errors when authentication fails
- 401 means the token is missing
403 means the user is not allowed to access a resource
- 08:22 pm Feature #1566 (Closed): Convert shared sync to manual operation
- The user should use Selective Synch to select only the shared folders he wants to sync
Synchronization will be perfo...
- 08:17 pm Feature #1564 (Closed): Display and edit container properties similar to mac
- Name, size
- 08:13 pm Feature #1563 (Closed): Display and edit file properties similar to mac
- File, Size, Container
Public & Permissions
- 08:10 pm Feature #1562 (Closed): Change account folder structure
- The folder structure of each account should be:
|___other containers ....
- 08:05 pm Revision 2cc7dc10: Merge branch 'master' of https://code.grnet.gr/git/pithos-ms-client
- 08:05 pm Revision 77e10b4f: Renamed Fragments to Cache
- 06:36 pm Revision 6f351ec6: Fix to current account behavior in Preferences/PreferencesView.xaml
- Modified Upload to always use block uploading. Need cleanup of dead code
- 11:58 pm Revision 5a99309c: Added Open Pithos folder for multiple accounts
- 11:13 pm Revision 7e26c075: Fixes to Add/Remove accounts
- 06:44 pm Feature #1209: Implement Selective Folder Synch
- * Use list of "selected" or "unselected" items?
* Need to retrieve full list of folders from server.
- 04:02 pm Revision 79653ffc: Fix to allow/prevent display of notifications from preferences
- 03:51 pm Revision 0bd56b7c: Added usage and "Go To Site" menus per account
- 11:10 pm Feature #925 (Closed): Display a PUBLIC folder that corresponds to the PUBLIC container
- 11:10 pm Feature #923 (Closed): The client will sync shared containers found in the OTHERS container
- 11:10 pm Bug #1528 (Closed): Must Test - What happens when a user adds a file to a shared folder?
- Can't support fully because folder sharing is not implemented. Folder sharing is needed to upload new files to a shar...
- 11:08 pm Revision 1bfc38f1: Fixed uploads of shared files. Added check for unauthorized additions to "othe...
- 08:05 pm Bug #1528 (Closed): Must Test - What happens when a user adds a file to a shared folder?
- 08:04 pm Revision d3a13891: Added UI for SelectiveSynch
- Tested multi-user and shared objects.
- 06:10 pm Bug #1527 (Closed): Api Key retrieved through re-authentication isn't stored
- 06:08 pm Bug #1526 (Closed): Wrong url when launching Pithos site from taskbar menu
- 06:07 pm Bug #1527 (Closed): Api Key retrieved through re-authentication isn't stored
- 05:51 pm Bug #1526 (Closed): Wrong url when launching Pithos site from taskbar menu
- The url has the form http://http//pithos.dev.grnet.gr/ui/.
- 10:45 pm Revision c53aa229: Large changes to accomodate multiple users
- 05:12 pm Revision 5120f3cb: Logging changes, first changes to multi account support
- 11:14 pm Revision cfed7823: Added log4net for client profile
- Refactored to allow retrieval of shared objects
- 11:41 pm Revision 0af3141d: Multiple changes to enable delete detection, safer uploading
- 10:29 pm Bug #1466 (Closed): No way to detect a server delete
- The If-Modified-Since tag will not return deletes. A full listing will return all existing objects but we will have n...
- 07:35 pm Feature #1464 (Closed): Add conflict handling
- 03:58 pm Feature #1464 (Closed): Add conflict handling
- 03:57 pm Feature #939 (Closed): Store last succesfull download sync date
- Can do the same by checking the object's VersionTimestamp
- 01:35 pm Revision 24477d85: Checked to ensure exceptions occuring inside continuations are propagated
- 07:45 pm Revision a64c87c8: Added BlockUpdater.cs to perform block updates in a separate class. Will inclu...
- Simplified agent loop code
- 07:22 pm Feature #935: Multiple related change modifications should map to a single, retriable, upload ope...
- Change operations are also filtered so that no new actions are scheduled for files that are already being processed
- 07:21 pm Feature #935 (Closed): Multiple related change modifications should map to a single, retriable, u...
- Addressed by retrying operations that can't open files for reading.
- 06:16 pm Feature #937 (Closed): Make change operations that result in uploads restartable.
- This was accomplished by using block uploads without additional code changes.
- 06:15 pm Feature #1199 (Closed): Upload/download hashmaps for each file
- 06:14 pm Feature #1195 (Closed): Add hashmap storage for local files
- Instead of storing the entire hashmap we only store the tophash. The block hashes will be calculated as needed
- 06:13 pm Feature #1197 (Closed): Modify uploads of existing files to use hashmaps
- 03:22 pm Revision a27aa447: Uploading and downloading with hashes
- 11:57 pm Revision 5ce54458: Fixed ceiling calculation
- 11:52 pm Revision 1caef52e: Added treehash calculation
Also available in: Atom